Thursday, February 14, 2008

JBoss World day 1

Yesterday was the first JBoss World day.

I had the chance to go on stage during the keynote, invited by our CTO Sacha Labourey to make a little (but working) demo of JBoss Portal 2.6.4. My goal was to show to the audience the current JBoss Portal product and to get the following message out:

  • JBoss Portal 2.6.4 just released
  • JBoss Portlet Container 2.0 Beta, an implementation of the Portlet 2.0 spec (will be released tomorrow, more to come, stay tuned)
  • JBoss Portlet Bridge to make the integration of JSF/RF/Seam apps in JBoss Portal
Right now I am sitting at Thomas session about JBoss Portal. 

My talk is tomorrow morning at 9 AM and you don't want to miss it if you are present and want to hear about Portlet 2.0. I hope to see you there!

No comments: